Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAS EVERYONE HAD ENOUGH YET?

I almost feel badly for the sheeple that voted for our President ... but if they were gullible enough to believe in the "change that you can believe in", I guess they deserve what they got.

I do feel badly for the people who voted against him, that worked their butts off to warn as many people about what could happen if he were elected, only to be met with a barrage of hate directed against them. Because obviously, if you were against electing a Black man to the Presidency, you were a racist.

It doesn't matter if you can provide a logical cognitive thought process to your decision not to support President Obama, you are a racist because ... umm ... well ... just because.

When the race card gets played ... no one wins, not the player or the playee ... and especially not the country, but then again, it doesn't seem like anyone on either side really cares about the country. The Dems are just trying to figure out how to consolidate the most power possible for "Big Government" and themselves. The GOP is trying to sabotage anything they can in the hope that they can regain power in 2010.

It would be nice if the American people would stop rewarding our politicians for acting like petulant children and vote them out of office ... but we keep falling for nice slogans and pretty faces.

We asked for this ... Next November let's ask for something else.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Right Truth said...

I can't understand why these folks keep getting voted into office. People are stupid I guess, they just vote for the name that sounds familiar.

Debbie
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

WomanHonorThyself said...

didnt know u were blogging again dude..WB!

Tapline said...

Paul, great to see you back in the saddle again......I had trouble reading your post until I right clicked and it came into focus.....stay well my friend,,,,I might get started again soon......Can I put you back on my blogroll?????